As of August 2020
- Please cancel your appointment if you have any signs such as: cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, if you have tested positive for COVID 19 or have been in contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID 19. Late cancel fees will be waived in any of these circumstances.
- Please arrive on time wearing a properly fitted face covering (your mask must cover both mouth and nose).
*Immediately upon entering the suite, please either use hand sanitizer from the dispenser in the waiting room or walk to the back of the suite, turn to the right and wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds in either the kitchen or bathroom sink.
*All patients and practitioners are required to wear their properly fitted masks at all times inside the clinic.
*All practitioners at 2122 P Street NW are spacing out patients to allow ample time for sanitizing all doorknobs and all surfaces between appointments. We are leaving windows open to improve air circulation throughout the clinic.
*The office is extremely low traffic. You will likely be alone in the waiting room; however, occasionally there could be one additional person in the room distanced more than six feet from you. If you are comfortable with this scenario, you may enter the waiting room and wait for Liana.
*If you would prefer to enter the suite when no others are present in the common areas, please arrive outside at least five minutes before your appointment time and text Liana (301-655-4139) who will inform you when the waiting room is empty.
- We are each required to inform each other in the incidence of a positive COVID19 test reading.
- A Patient-Consent-AAC is required before your treatment. Please sign and bring with you to your first treatment.
- Thank you for your cooperation in keeping us all safe!